We Don't Have Your Email Address
There are several possible reasons for this:
- When you renewed either directly with BCA or via your club, you didn't provide an email address.
- Joint members may be recorded with their partner's email address.
- You have supplied more than one email address to BCA/BCRA.
- Your club has not passed your email address on.
- Your email address has changed.
- There has been a typing error somewhere along the line.
What To Do
- If you are a member of BCA via your club (CIM), please check that they have your correct email address and that they have passed it on to the BCA.
- If you are a joint member, try your partner's email address.
- Try all the email addresses you might have given BCA/BCRA one at a time.
Otherwise, or in addition, you can send an email to the BCA Online Administrator giving your:
- Email address.
- Full name.
- BCA membership number (found on your membership card).
- Full address.
Please note your request will be dealt with by an unpaid volunteer, so don't expect an instant response.